Senyumlah selapangnya.
Bismillah, Allah mengizinkan nama
ARNI SHUHADA BINTI SUKRIDIN
menjadi milik diri.
"Perjalananku jua dirimu pasti berakhir menuju Pencipta,
Andai kata syurga itu layak ku jejaki, ingin ku menapak ke sana bersama-sama dirimu saudara islamku semua."

Thursday 3 April 2014

“Allahumma ya muqallibal qulub, tsabbit qalbi ‘ala deenik.”

Guess what? 

What?

Nothing. But for me it was something :)
Allahurabbi, hold our heart. 
I don't want to let it change as time flies.
I hope. I pray. 

“Allahumma ya muqallibal qulub, tsabbit qalbi ‘ala deenik.”

I was asking myself,
why did people have to leave each other?
You did -_-

Allah do answers me.  

I keep you in my du'a. 

I have to know

and

I know.

Allah knows best in all matter. 

I was remember, 
that 'two intention'
the second one,
that 'to know answers from Allah'.

Anyway, I dont ever know what the answers that you have waiting for
... I pray it was something about me.  

This song, 
actually from your advise. 
You have told me before.
'No rest for us in this World.'

In shaa Allah. 

Afwan sahabat. 
I do read yours. 

@pahlawanshuhada


No comments: